LIQUI MOLY Oil Additive was the first product on the market. It now features an improved formula. The solid lubricant MoS2 it contains reduces wear, especially on older engines, and improves the durability and function of the components.
- The MoS2 forms a highly resilient lubricant film on all surfaces subject to friction and movement.
- It reduces friction and ensures the components run more smoothly.
- Metal to metal contact is avoided, thereby protecting the engine from wear and tear.
The dosage of Oil Additive should be 3-5% of the oil filling quantity.
Oil Additive can be used at any time, even between oil changes.
However, care should be taken that the maximum oil filling quantity including additive is not exceeded.
Turbochargers in particular benefit from the properties of Oil Additive, as the solid lubricant MoS2 enhances the emergency running properties.
This always ensures residual lubrication of the turbocharger.
- Forms high load-bearing film of lubricant on all friction surfaces
- You will be surprised at how much better your engine sounds and how controlled it will be even at very high rpm
- Recently made by Liqui Moly, not been lying around
- Very good thermal resistance and stability
- Friction control capability